AFRICAN HUNTER GATHERER COURSE (10 DAYS)
AFRICAN HUNTER GATHERER COURSE (10 DAYS)
Cost: $3027. 6 person max. 4 person minimum to run course
Dates: June 9-18 (2018), June 19-28 (2018)
Location: Lake Eyasi, Tanzania, Africa. The closest international airport is Kilimanjaro (JRO)
BOOKING TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND REFUNDS:
Clients should read, understand and accept these Terms and Conditions before they book which enters them into a contract with Bush Mechanics Survival.
- 1. Clients bookings are accepted on the understanding that the clients appreciate the possible risks inherent in travel, and in particular adventurous activities such as trekking, climbing, walking safaris, and game driving.
- 2. Compensation payments do not apply to changes caused by reasons of war, riots, civic strike, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural disasters, fire, closure of an airport or port, adverse weather conditions and similar events beyond our control. In case of such an event Bush Mechanics Survival will have no liability other than to offer you an alternative comparable holiday, if available, or offer a refund of monies paid by you, not including the deposit.
- 3. Alteration of a confirmed booking prior to arrival: If you have booked your trip and then decide to make changes to that trip your agent will assist you. We reserve the right to charge for the additional administration.
- 4. Alteration to a confirmed booking whilst abroad: We regret that no credit or refund is possible for any unused services provided in the cost of your holiday. If you decide to alter your travel arrangements whilst abroad, this is your own responsibility and Bush Mechanics Survival are not responsible for any extras or difficulties that may arise with onward travel as a result of such alterations.
- 5. If you are obliged to abandon an activity due to your own physical limitations there is no refund of park fees and any additional accommodation and/or transport fees are not the responsibility of Bush Mechanics Survival. You may be asked to sign a Disclaimer Form prior to participation in certain activities.
- 6. Airport, International and domestic flight delays. In the unlikely event of a delay, arrangements for meals, overnight accommodation etc., should be met by your airline. If you are joining a group and flight delays mean that additional transfers etc. are required to enable you to join the group, these costs must be met by you the client and should later be reclaimed under your insurance policy if applicable.
- 7. Bookings must be accompanied by a $1000 deposit. The complete balance is due no later than 60 days prior to the starting date of your tour. If the booking is made within this time then the full amount should be paid with the booking. If the balance due is not received by the due date we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled. Appropriate cancellation charges may be levied. Late bookings are accepted at the Director's discretion. Bush Mechanics Survival is not responsible for lost accommodation/activity bookings if this is due to a delay in receiving a payment from you.
- 8. Cancellation should be made in writing (email is acceptable). The deposit is non-refundable and a cancellation will also incur the following charges:-
More than 60 days before start date - deposit.
29 to 56 days before start date - 50%
15 to 28 days before start date - 75%
14 days or less - total cost of tour.
- 9. All clients must take out their own adequate travel insurance and supply the details to Bush Mechanics Survival who will keep them on file, in order that they can assist with any emergency. The original documents should be carried by the client at all times during their holiday. The insurance must take into account the nature of the holiday and client must specify to their insurance company if they intend climbing, trekking, diving etc. The policy should also have repatriation cover in the event of serious accident.
- 10. Clients are responsible for obtaining passports, visas, health certificates, international driving permits and any other documents relating to their holiday themselves and to meet any additional costs which may be incurred as a result of failure to comply with such requirements.
- It is highly recommended to book your flight within 60 days prior to course start date, or book a refundable/changeable flight.
If we have not had a minimum of 4 bookings by 60 days prior to course start date, and therefore cannot run the course, we will notify all persons with reservations and you will have the choice of being provided a full refund or a credit toward the same course at a future date.